Reckoned to be one of the oldest Tiger Reserves in Asia, Ranthambore National Park is located in Sawai Madhopur district of Rajasthan, India. It is indeed a complete wildlife tourism destination point that you must visit once in your lifetime.
It is one of the most visited wildlife sanctuaries in India, housing an ambush of great numbers of tigers. Currently, there are more than 80 tigers in this Indian national park. It is popular and one of the best-maintained wildlife parks that provide you with safari jeep tours at flexible rates.
However, for many, the Canter and Jeep safari in Ranthambore has been costly because they didn’t know much about planning a budget jungle safari in India.
Therefore, in this article, we are going to help you on making a less expensive holiday safari in Ranthambore. But before that, you need to know some quick insights about this tiger-ruled park!
Things to Know About Ranthambore National Park!
If you are a foreigner then get a flight from your location to New Delhi or Jaipur. Then hire a private taxi to Sawai Madhopur. From here, Ranthambore is 30Kms away. So continue your taxi.
In case you are an Indian citizen, then from your location, you book a train via the IRCTC Connect app and can come to Sawai Madhopur. From there hire a taxi to Ranthambore.
The best time to visit Ranthambore is from October to June. You can do your jeep or canter safari in Ranthambore either in the evening or morning. There are 10 zones in the park, and visiting a single zone will take 3.5 hours.
You can’t stay in the jungle. Thus, you have to book Ranthambore hotels and resorts according to your budget. Indian Inspire Journey can help you book affordable stays for you and your group.
Some of the best places to visit in Ranthambore are Ranthambore Fort, Raj Bagh Ruins, Village Women Craft, Surwal Lake, Padam Lake, Padam Talao, Raj Bagh Talao, Kachida Valley, and Ranthambore School of Art.
How You Can Plan Your Ranthambore Safari Budget?
Now with the above insights, you can plan your Ranthambore trip!
However, you need to think about how to spend on the wildlife safari tour. India can give you a wide array of budget options to plan your trip in the best possible way.
A major factor that comes into play is your stay and the wildlife safari cost. Also, the flight/train and private taxi or public transport prices may increase or decrease the budget of your Ranthambore safari.
The excitement to see Indian mammals and other animals in their natural environment is always on high. Ultimately, you want to have the best experience of your Ranthambore safari that fills you with beautiful memories.
But, this starts with good planning; so, let’s do it –
Tips to Save Money On Your Ranthambore Jeep Safari Tour!
- Find a Group: Rather than paying individually for taxis and public transports, you must coordinate a group. It will save a lot of money on transportation. Search and look for travelers like you.
- Book In Advance: It is good to have flexibility with your safari tour provider. However, if you don’t book in advance, then you might spend more during an on-spot booking of a vehicle for safari. The canter or jeep safari price varies from INR 1000 to INR 5000. Pre-booking will save a lot of money. Do your Ranthambore jeep safari booking wisely!
- Focus on Season: For the safari, the prices vary as per season. For example, during the peak season from November mid to March-end, the prices may be high. But, before November and after March prices may be less. Hence, you must focus on the high/low season of the safari tour.
- If you have made a booking from Indian Inspire Journey, then you don’t have to worry about the extra charges or fees of the jungle safari guide and park entry fees. We include all these additional charges in our package combining stay, vehicle, food, and safari charges. Advance booking is a good option to save money!
- Go Camping: Near Ranthambore national park, you can choose to stay in luxury resorts and 4/5-star hotels. Yes, they will be comfortable and peaceful; however, we will suggest you book a camp. Camping will be less costly compared to hotels and resorts. Also, it will be adventurous!
- Eat Local: If your meal and food aren’t included in the pre-booked package, then you can eat outdoors and satisfy your hunger with the local dishes and foods.
- Planning for exciting things you can do in Ranthambore, then you will have to stretch your budget to some extent. Otherwise, you can easily enjoy the jungle jeep safari, stay for 1 Night and 2 Days and come back to your home. The more you stay, the greater the spending increases.
- Avoid Your Shopping: If you are a shopping lover, then don’t do shopping. It is better to shop online because you will find good things of the same kind!
Talk to Us & Plan the Best!
Your Ranthambore safari budget relies upon the days you stay out there. Thus, first, pick the number of days you want to travel and enjoy your vacation.
Furthermore, you must reach out for help and advice about your traveling from the experts.
Talking to Indian Inspire Journey can hugely benefit you with the whole budgeting process for your Ranthambore safari package. We can help you out with the minimum jeep safari cost at your Ranthambore trip!
Whatever your requirements are, hand over those to us and get good advice on stress-free safari planning!