All Good Things In The Jungle Are Wild
Ranthambore is the world’s best-known wilderness located in Rajasthan, India. The jungle’s landscape wrapped in its monochrome magic once was a testament to battles and romances in the gone period of the 10th century.
Now, you can do Ranthambore jungle safari booking online from our website and spot the royal tigers napping and resting in their natural habitat.
The increasing popularity of this national park/sanctuary across the world brings thousands of tourists and travelers into the sunshine and calm of the forest from October to June every year.
The fixed route of the safari within the appointed time possibly can give you the best chance to enjoy this adventurous journey.
“One Cannot Resist the Lure of Ranthambore”
You can book Ranthambore Safari as it is famous for its magnificent tiger reserve and wild bird sight-seeing. With an incredible variety of flora and fauna, it is a mix of rolling hills, lakes, and dry-deciduous forest to spot hyena, leopard, jackal, sloth bear, mongoose, snakes, sambar deer, langur, tigers, Indian wolf, dainty chital, blue bull antelope (nilgai), crocodiles, king vulture, serpent eagle, and an incredible variety of birds in a jeep safari from morning to evening.
Have an advance Ranthambore tiger safari booking and reach here from a local bus, taxi, or private cab following Google Maps!
From 1st Oct to 31st Oct:
06.30 am - 10.00 am & 02.30 pm - 06.00 pm
From 1st Nov to 31st Jan:
07.00 am - 10.30 am & 02.00 pm to 05.30 pm
From 1st Feb to 31st march
06.30 am - 10.00 am & 02.30 pm to 06.00 pm
From 1st April to 15th May
06.00 am - 09.30 am & 03.00 pm to 06.30 pm
From 16th May to 30th June
06.00 am - 09.30 am & 03.30 pm to 07.00 pm
What’s Special with Ranthambore Jeep Safari Booking?
At our website, when you follow all the details and plan the jeep safari with us, we take you to the best zone to visit the tiger; such that the heart sees and eyes never forget the incredible majestic view of a streak of tigers.
While most of the safari zones in Ranthambore have water bodies and natural vegetation, Zone 1 to 10 are the most popular place preferred by the tourists to see groups of wild animals busy in their schedules and everyday life in Ranthambore Tiger Reserve.
And to visit all these, within a quick few hours, the jeep safari is the safest way to explore this vintage wild heritage and connect to nature. It’s time to travel, relax in the jungle!
Get Your Online Ranthambore Safari
Rules And Regulations of The National Park
For Tour Organizer/Operators seeking advance booking would be required to the time of reservation and nationality etc. In prescribed Performa, random checking at the time of actual visit may be done on the basis of information submitted at the time of advance reservations. For Indian tourist also details of names and address would be required for at the advance reservation.
Terms of Booking
- Right of Admission is reserved with The Forest Department.
- In all National Park’s, Jeep cannot inter in to the Park with less than 06 people. If you want to inter with lesser No. you have to pay for all 06 Seats.
- In Ranthambore Canter cannot enter in to the Park with less than 20 people. If you want to inter with lesser No. you have to pay for all 20 Seats.
- Park may be closed without any prior notice to visitor.
- Once the jeep/canter is booked on the name of the party/group the Full Fees of booking is neither refundable nor adjustable National Park.
- Anyhow No refund/No amendment/No cancellation is permissible after confirmed booking.
- Bookings are non-transferable.
- Reserved seats cannot be resold / exchanged with any other visitor.
- Identity proof is must before entry into the park.
- Cost of Ticket and Accessories may change by the Forest Department after booking then visitor will be liable to pay the difference at the time of entry into the park in case of any revision in rates.